TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID19
Please be assured that 80% of our population will work through this virus at home with no treatment.
You will need to self-quarantine for 14 days in compliance with CDC guidelines. Please see and follow
the recommended steps to help prevent the spread of COVID19 virus.
1. Stay home and do not allow visitors during this time
2. Monitor your temperature daily
3. If there are others in your home please, avoid contact as much as possible (i.e. separate
bedroom/bathroom if possible).
4. Wash your hands frequently for approximately 20 seconds (soap and water is best to use)
5. Avoid touching your face, eyes, and mouth
6. Cover your mouth with tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
7. Clean surfaces, and door knobs after use
8. If you should experience any changes in your health and would normally notify your physician,
we recommend you call your physician first before seeking care.
9. Click here for additional information.
For More information, if you have any lingering questions.
I Got The Shot
Learn more about “I Got the Shot” campaign and how you can participate!