COVID-19 Vaccine Response
The Commonwealth of KY just announced that the federal government is making additional home test kits available. Each US household is eligible to place (2) orders total. Each order contains (4) COVID-19 tests. To place an order go to: https://www.covidtests.
HOW DO I GET A COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Woodford County Health Department holds weekly vaccination clinics for the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine. Follow our social media platform for weekly updates on our clinics.
Can’t make it to one of our clinics?
Find a COVID-19 vaccine near you.
COVID-19 Vaccine Guidelines
- COVID-19 Vaccine Event Playbook for Community Partners Updated 12/9/2021
- Booster and Additional Dose Flow Chart Updated 01/01/2022
- COVID-19 Vaccinated Decision Tree Updated 01/10/2022
- Vaccinated Outside The US Decision Tree Updated 11/22/2021
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- FAQ 3rd Dose of mRNA Vaccines Updated 11/30/2021
- Pregnancy and COVID-19 Vaccines Updated 10/07/2021
- COVID-19 Vaccinations and Pregnancy
- Declination of Mandatory Epidemic Related Vaccine Updated 9/13/2021
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised People | CDC
What Do I Do After I Get the Vaccine?
Read the CDCs Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
Learn More about the pfizer vaccine, and how it applies to your child.
If you’ve tested positive for or have been exposed to COVID-19
Please utilize the COVID Calculator on the right side of your screen to determine the length of isolation and quarantine following testing positive or being identified as a close contact of a positive case.
- Have you been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19? Updated 01/03/2022
- Have you been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19? – Spanish Updated 01/03/2022
- Patient Guidance One Pager Updated 01/03/2022
- Patient Guidance – Spanish One Pager Updated 1/03/2022
- COVID-19 In The Workplace Updated 01/03/2022
- COVID-19 In The Workplace – Spanish Updated 1/03/2022
- Exposed Guidance – Fully Vaccinated One Pager Updated 01/20/2022
- Exposed Guidance – Not Fully Vaccinated One Pager Updated 01/03/2022
- Exposed Guidance – Fully Vaccinated – Spanish One Pager Updated 01/03/2022
- Exposed Guidance – Not Fully Vaccinated – Spanish One Pager Updated 01/03/2022
- COVID-19 Guidance for International Travel Updated 01/03/2022
What is the “I Got the Shot” campaign?
I Got The Shot to Protect the Ones I Love is the theme of a new public service campaign that tells
an individual’s story on why they got the COVID-19 Vaccine. This is in hopes to encourage and inspire others to get their shot today and help us achieve herd immunity!
If you would like to be featured in Woodford County’s I Got the Shot Campaign please submit the form below
Share with us why you got the COVID-19 Vaccine!